77022 Service Reset Tool - Rover
This simple tool plugs into the ECU via the 16 pin EOBD port under the dash on Rover 75 or MG-ZT. Resets the Oil indicator light and service light to 15000 miles.
- A service reset tool for Rover and MG Vehicles.
- Suitable for use on Rover 75 or MG-ZT.
- Simply plug into the ECU via the 16pin EOBD Port under the dash.
- Resets oil indicator light and service light to 15000 miles.
- Instructions included on packaging.
TSP: £12.82 ex VAT £15.38 inc VAT
Service Reset Tool for Rover / MG (77022)
The fate of Rover opens up a great opportunity for non-franchised garages to extend servicing to Rover and MG vehicles.
But the right tools need to be widely available.
Gunson, the diagnostic specialists, can help with their new Service Light re-set tool (Part No 77022), vital for performing a standard service. It re-sets both Service Light and Oil Service indicator on Rover 75 and MG-ZT vehicles and is simple to use.
Plug the lead into the ECU via the 16pin EOBD port under the driver’s side of the dashboard and it re-sets the counter to 15,000, then counts down to the next service